Monday, November 30, 2015

Do Now 11/30

 One person I am most grateful for in my life is my mom. I am very thankful for my mom she does everything for me. She puts up with everything that I throw at her. She is always there for me whenever I need her. She buys me things and she always try her best to help me when I need it. She always makes sure that I don't make mistakes in my life.  

  Another person I am most grateful for in my life is my dad. My dad always takes me where ever I ask him to take me. He helps me with my math homework when I don't understand it. He always encourages me to do my best at everything that I do. My dad makes sure that I dont go down the wrong path in life he makes sure that I stay on the right one. 

  I am also grateful for my brother. Sometimes he may be annoying but without him times at home would be boring. Without him I would be the only child and wouldn't have a sibling to talk to.He is outgoing funny and smart. He is always trying his best to help around the house and help out my mom dad and I and I am thankful that he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment